Online services can be accessed by the buttons on our home page or from the links below:
EMIS Patient Access
To register for Online Services as a new user:
- Please attend Reception at either practice - you must come in person with 2 forms of identification, at least 1 of which must be photo ID (e.g. passport and/or driving licence)
- You will need to complete an application form which includes signing to say you have read our information leaflet
- Once we have received your completed form and verified your identity, a document will be printed with your log-on details and instructions
- Please ensure you register for Fireclay Health online services (St George Health Centre address) even if you are primarily a Lodgeside patient - Lodgeside Surgery may be displayed in Patient Access practice search results but will not work if selected. We are trying to work with Patient Access to resolve this confusing situation
- You will need a unique email address to register for online services with Patient Access or Evergreen
Users must abide by our Terms and Conditions for online access (described further down this page)
Patient Access Registration or Log-in Problems?
The new Patient Access website introduced at the end of May 2018 is causing problems - if you are being affected, before contacting the practice we would advise:
- Checking known issues then contacting Patient Access support if necessary - there is a link to the Support Centre on the log-in page or go directly to their support page
- You could consider registering with Evergreen Life instead
Applying for Online Access on behalf of another Registered Patient
We are expecting proxy access functionality to be available very soon - this will mean you can request online access as a parent/carer of a patient registered here, even if you are not registered here yourself. You will need to complete a form which must be returned before your registration document can be printed. This will require signed consent from any patient aged 11 or over. This form will be published here once we are providing this service.
- Parents/carers using online access on behalf of an 11-15 year old should only have access to Test results with the child's permission, due to potential confidentiality issues
- Parent/carer access will be removed when the child is 16 years old. Parent/carer access may be removed from the age of 11 at the child’s request with the agreement of a GP who is familiar with the child's situation.
Terms and Conditions for Online Services
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Online Services details are not used by anyone else. If you lose your log-in details please try requesting a password reset from your Online Services provider user ID reminder and/or password reset from the Patient Access website if you provided an email address and mobile phone number when registering. The practice does not have access to your password. If you have forgotten your password, we cannot reset it for you, we can only cancel your registration and issue a new registration document - you will need to use these new details to re-register
2. The use of this service will be monitored and if we find that a user is abusing the service, we will issue a warning letter. Where the situation does not improve, or recurs, access will be removed. Examples of inappropriate use are:
- booking appointments and not turning up for them
- booking appointments for other family members using your name
- consistently booking inappropriate appointments with the doctor