We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we give you.
- Do you find it hard to read our letters? Would it help to have information in braille, large print or easy read?
- Do you have a hearing difficulty? Can we support you to lipread or to use a communication tool?
- Do you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate?
Please make us aware of any communication issues by completing our Accessible Information Form
Website Accessibility Information
Our website pages are designed so that you can change the style, size and colour of the font used, as well as the background colour. If you wish to do so, please see the guides below.
Customise settings in:
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
then we recommend you visit the BBC website My Web My Way, which provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use, whether you are a Windows, Mac or Linux user.