Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment and driving requirements (HGV, PSV, Taxi etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
- Private GP letter
- Holiday cancellation form completed by a GP
- Information for Blue Badge application
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
Please click on this link to view our current Schedule of fees and request form for private work
- We do not provide ‘fit to’ letters or complete sporting event application forms. We are happy to provide a print-out of a problem page or immunisations detailing the patients NHS number.
- We no longer provide letters of support for any housing or benefit applications e.g. PIP, Universal Credit. Please see letter from Avon Local Medical Committee (ALMC) here
Payment can be made in cash only
Requests will usually be actioned within 15 working days of receipt.
You may wish to request a copy of your medical records. In the first instance it may be easier to access your medical records online, you can request access from one of our reception team or view your record via the NHS App.
For more information on accessing your records click here.
If you require a copy from the practice please complete the form below and return to us together with any original paperwork relating to your request.
Requests will usually be actioned within 30 days of receipt.