If you have an administrative request, please download and complete the form below and return to us together with any original paperwork relating to your request.
For example, if you need:
- a GP letter
- a holiday cancellation form completed by a GP
- information for Blue Badge application
- information for Armed Services application
Requests will usually be actioned within 15 working days of receipt (forms also available from reception).
Medical Admin Request form (pdf, 2 forms per page)
- we do not provide ‘fit to’ letters or complete sporting event application forms. We are happy to provide a print-out of a problem page or immunisations detailing the patients NHS number.
- we no longer provide letters of support for any housing or benefit applications e.g. PIP, Universal Credit - click here for more information
- there may be a charge for this service - see our Schedule of fees
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment and driving requirements (HGV, PSV, Taxi etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
Please see our current Schedule of Fees (1 page pdf, last updated Jun19)
Payment can be made by cash only at either site